Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Molten Pro Super Difference What Is The Difference Between Molten's Super Touch And Pro Touch Volleyballs?

What is the difference between molten's super touch and pro touch volleyballs? - molten pro super difference

I try to buy a set of volleyball, and I'm really need well. In the past, everything that I was too hard as a shell was too soft, so I think I tried, I loved to throw, but now can not understand that what someone knows is the difference between volleyball Volleyball: Touch Pro and Touch ...
Here are the links:
http://shop.volleyball.com/Molten+NCAA+L ...
and
http://shop.volleyball.com/Molten+Pro+To ...

thank you very much for your help!

3 comments:

VB Coach said...

The Touch Pro is used for volleyball, the ball most often. It is a bit heavier than the super-touch. Super Touch is the official ball Women's Volleyball NCAA.

Both are good when properly inflated.

Josephine M said...

Apparently, the tap water is super sweet, and the Touch Pro has ridges and grip.

My coach gave me touch it is great, especially for women and men used Touch Pro.

Reggie said...

If you spend $ 40 +, a volleyball, then spend a few dollars more and get MVA200 Mikasa. The ball is the continuing value and was used at the Olympics this year. It is not hard or spongy.

Post a Comment