Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Girdles In Movies Am I The Only One Who Thinks The New Madonna/JT Video Sucks?

Am I the only one who thinks the new Madonna/JT video sucks? - girdles in movies

Everyone says how great it is ... I think it sucks ... It seems she has pus in the intestines grandmother beige belt, which is ...
They speak to save the world ... It's like a soundtrack from James Bond or something ... What a sucky idea for a song ...

Old things like Madonna ... I love Timbaland and Justin Timberlake at ... So do not hate me ... I think Madonna should retire and take him alone ... Am I alone?

3 comments:

season77... said...

I think exactly the same. It should not dance around slutty clothes again, I felt a bit sick

Anonymous said...

No - I do not know exactly how the song either .. In fact, I hate it.

adorable... said...

Do not worry .. not only .. I'm on ur page

Post a Comment