Saturday, February 6, 2010

Plan B Bladder Infection I Just Took Plan B, Should I Continue Taking My Birth Control Or Should I Wait?

I just took plan B, should I continue taking my birth control or should I wait? - plan b bladder infection

I'm in the middle of my second pack of Loestrin 24/fe and a couple of weeks or so before me, my gynecologist prescribed 4 different types of antibiotics (which is a bladder infection, fungal infection, infection of the urinary tract and has BV. .. He was drawn). 3. Finished in 4 days of antibiotics and antibiotic yesterday my past ... and I know that antibiotics reduce the effectiveness of contraception. Anyway, my friend and I had unprotected sex yesterday morning, and would only be safe, I take Plan B. But my question is, should I continue taking my birth control, even though I plan B, or should stop taking Loestrin 24 and I wait until my bike and then start a new pack the next Sunday?

2 comments:

Staffie1 said...

It is one thing that can link to your gynecologist. Give him a first call this morning.

rosemarie c said...

I think if you do not want to get pregnant, only to continue with your pills, but the natural contraception is most appropriate for you to avoid complications, to take risks to your health.

Post a Comment